What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

spinning and at times freezing site up

pinky55

I have tried everything as to clearing cache and history as well as cookies for this problem I use google chrome windows 10 and prior to the update 2-3 weeks ago I began having a problem of spinning when I open the friends list and when I open my PM. When I post a Gif it may or may not load up to the chat page then I freeze up. I am sending an attachement showing that the friends list keeps spinning. I have used this program for over 5 years now and i have never had this problem until the update that took place

Attachments

• 321 spinning.jpg
    321 spinning.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 321 spinning.jpg
    321 spinning.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 13
Solution
Send me a PM on the chat and make sure you’re on the same network as when you notice this problem. I’ll look into while you’re online.
this has been happening to me for a few months now....and before the update....just open a diff browser until the other one stops buffering....

BUT....it is aggravating as fuck

i thought it was just me for the longest..but since the update ive seen more and more people start to experience...

but then we get told....it's not the update or the site's fault....

so...i dunno