What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Spam Bot - Doesn't like the term CPTSD

Cozy

CPTSD means Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I am forgetful and I keep getting muted for saying CPTSD. OOPS. Help? I am trying to remember tho but idk if you can change the terms that spam bot blocks? Just a suggestion. Btw, I am a paid member. Thank you dearly. I understand if nothing can be done but if that is the case, I apologize because I may have to be unmuted from time to time.

CPTSD means Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I am forgetful and I keep getting muted for saying CPTSD. OOPS. Help? I am trying to remember tho but idk if you can change the terms that spam bot blocks? Just a suggestion. Btw, I am a paid member. Thank you dearly. I understand if nothing can be done but if that is the case, I apologize because I may have to be unmuted from time to time.
@ChatMaster @admin ?

I think spam filters can pick up certain words or a combination of words. Like bots are always trying to use crazy stuff to bypass. I guess it'd come down to does changing it help your or allow a bunch of spam. Good luck with your inquiry.