What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

should i stay or go

due to no explanation given for room kick and having done nothing wrong whatsoever should i stay or go suggestions welcomed
Did you appeal in the proper place? The Appeal thread for kicks bans mutes is where you would make that appeal. Answer the questions and someone will get back to you there.

Did you appeal in the proper place? The Appeal thread for kicks bans mutes is where you would make that appeal. Answer the questions and someone will get back to you there.
thank you for your reply yes i did and iv been told by the gay admin im blocked for the forseeable future thats despite not been logged on all day of the kick and he refuses to tell me what iv done wrong i dont know what else to do other than to quit the site as i dont want to bring trouble to the site but im very stressed and annoyed that this action has been taken wth no explnation all he told me was i was under investigation wont tell me why and when i ask all i get from him is no comment

thank you for taking the time to reply
i dont agree with his decsion on the basis i was not logged in at the time of the room block for that day so theres no evidence whatsoever of misconduct i have a clean record iv had it checked so i dont understand what the basis is for an inquiry but thank you for taking the time to reply

due to no explanation given for room kick and having done nothing wrong whatsoever should i stay or go suggestions welcomed
If you have been kicked from a room and believe it was unjust, I suggest reaching out to the Admin of that specific room through via private messages.

You can access the list of admins for each room by visiting the following thread:

Last edited: