What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Rooms

just curious

Before the July hack we had three music rooms
Senior music
Music 18+
Music video

After the hack there was "music" with time we got Music Video and Senior Music back,,
We are now back down to two music rooms!! 3 music rooms I believe are needed,, after this last let VIP's create a room the "music"room has disappeared!! Can we please get it back or Music 18+ back.

Before the July hack we had three music rooms
Senior music
Music 18+
Music video

After the hack there was "music" with time we got Music Video and Senior Music back,,
We are now back down to two music rooms!! 3 music rooms I believe are needed,, after this last let VIP's create a room the "music"room has disappeared!! Can we please get it back or Music 18+ back.
Hello! That's a great question actually we still have our senior music chat and also our music video room :) I'll bring it up to chat master about bring our music room 18+ back