What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

room locks for age restrictions?

Taceaux

VIP Member
seem to always see complaints about older people in teen rooms, teens in adult....

why not set up teen rooms with a block on adults....adult room with a block on teens.... like in the same way the senior room is blocked to under 50???

just a suggestion

I haven't heard of any complaints from the Adult room? When there are minors we simply block and same goes for the Teen room.
Senior room does not have a 'block' to under 50?..
It is locked to registered accounts but there is no block on the age to stop underage entering.
All three rooms have their age restrictions/rules -
we trust people will follow them.
of course there will be the ones who try and slip through and go in the rooms they are not age permitted for but they are often quickly removed. And tbh, I feel this would happen even if there is a 'block' if they wanted it bad enough.
If no mod is present there is always the report option and another mod can come and assist.

I haven't heard of any complaints from the Adult room? When there are minors we simply block and same goes for the Teen room.
Senior room does not have a 'block' to under 50?..
It is locked to registered accounts but there is no block on the age to stop underage entering.
All three rooms have their age restrictions/rules -
we trust people will follow them.
of course there will be the ones who try and slip through and go in the rooms they are not age permitted for but they are often quickly removed. And tbh, I feel this would happen even if there is a 'block' if they wanted it bad enough.
If no mod is present there is always the report option and another mod can come and assist.
It would help if you knew age restrictions before you go into a room too. I got booted out of religion room as it 16+ ( not sure why it is) but I had no idea before hand

It would help if you knew age restrictions before you go into a room too. I got booted out of religion room as it 16+ ( not sure why it is) but I had no idea before hand
Hi Ukkyle :) When you first enter each of the rooms you will see the room banner which tells you if there is an age restriction on the room. Once you see the banner, you can either stay (if your age is within the restriction zone) or leave and go to one of the other available rooms :)

true but the banner has the ages some are 13-20 or 50+,,, or u can text a Admin or Moderator and thell list the rooms u can or cant access

Yeah all true just think it would be easier to know before you enter it not after
Also you can see the age limit on some in lobby when you log into 321 and try to find the correct room some of them tell you the age limit that way as well under room topic like on adult it will say (18+) or for religion (16+) same with furry chat etc

- Ernaline