What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

room kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
A report can be actioned on after a user has left the chat.

Breaking rules and leaving doesn’t make anyone immune to having action taken on their account.

Breaking rules and leaving doesn’t make anyone immune to having action taken on their account.
to the best of my knowledge i havent broken any rules i was not told a reason for the block if im wrong i will respect the ruling

many thanks

the problem is to the best of my knowledge i havent broken the rules and iv lost decent freinds who i cared about because iv been kicked for doing nothing wrong whatsoever

You are still able to chat to anyone you wish to. Making multiple posts in multiple forums about this is not going to help your case

Status
Not open for further replies.