What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

resetting my account/vip status

kittykat67

After the "hack", every time I tried to get into 321 w/my kittykat67 (VIP) it would say wrong user name or password. So I would hit reset password. However, when I put in my email address to reset my password, it says "Please enter a valid email address". One of the Mods told me that I had to just reset my password so ya'll would know that I had an account. well I can't seem to do that. I created another account - kittykat70 under another email which is okay but no VIP status of course. I want my original account back please along with my VIP status. I have been here for oh at least 5 years and it's a little irritating to see that others who have been here less than a year already have their VIPs back and the ones that have been here, like me don't. I know this is a hard task for ya'll because of so many accounts and I appreciate all ya'll do. But I am trying to do everything I can to keep my account and stay at 321 Senior.

so is this done via Pm to Mod or admin or the feedback fill-in the form ? I also have the exact same problem as KittyKat. i have made up another id that is registered as KidWhizz But i was WallWhizz. Which also was VIP.