What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Reporting a Mod?

whyspr

There's a particular mod I'm pretty sure that's reporting and banning people simply because they don't like them. I got banned for the wrong reason and when I tried to talk to them I got permabanned. They've done it to others and I was warned about them. They also use mult accounts I'm pretty sure to make their particular room catered to the same 5 people. It's pretty crappy cuz I have like no friends and was really happy to be a part of the group. The mod also likes to say some nasty things about others as well, JUST SAYING!
So, how do I report them T_T

We as Moderators do not post any action upon certain chatters for " personal " reasons . We try and be fair and follow the rules that are given to us for all chatters that visit here . I'm sure from your post I'd say Admin will contact you regarding this issue . Just keep a level head and everything will be worked out .

Hello! I also suggest you can reach out on our ban appeal forum here and you can explain your concerns as well to your reasoning and why you believe it to be unfair

-Ernaline
thank you for the help i got it figured out. i was having issues getting things to go through but i got it. idk how to delete this post or i would lol

thank you for the help i got it figured out. i was having issues getting things to go through but i got it. idk how to delete this post or i would lol
I do not believe you can delete you're post here on the forums but I wouldn't worry to much about it

Oh boy sloppyfart with the take of which room. Not like we give two fucks about bad modding since that's basically the entirety of the chatsite. The message boards have way better modding even though their literally the same people. In here it forces mods to have valid points since banning them off of here is so rare.