What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Registered but can't access chat

Patricinha

I am registered and confirmed but I can't access chat. says to login and then says I have reached maximum allowed registrations. Not even as guest I can login. Please help

When you first join 321 chat your account will be frozen for no more then 1 hour or so I'd say. It happens to every user who has ever joined this site.

It has been 2 days and I still can't chat i have a computer and I have cleared my cookies and browser turned off my VPN checked my internet, I'm not muted and can type it but the second I press send it disappears.

It has been 2 days and I still can't chat i have a computer and I have cleared my cookies and browser turned off my VPN checked my internet, I'm not muted and can type it but the second I press send it disappears.
I would try accessing 321 on a different web browser if you haven't tried so already