What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Question

What makes you wanna be one?
Well, I see that a lot of people complain that the moderators on this chat site aren't really helpful? I don't know how to describe it but anyways i'd just like to improve so more people get a better view of the chat.

When someone helps me I say thank you.
I dont think your mod material with attitude like that
yeah, wasnt going to respond after that reply...

but....

for starters there are current mods that arent VIP

oh, and i used to be one...and was not VIP until i got it for myself

VIP is just upgrading ur account, color options, paste-ins, scrollback ability, profile gifs....

Mods are higher than everyone as far as responsibility & administrative power.

You don't have to be a VIP to be a mod.

VIP is just upgrading ur account, color options, paste-ins, scrollback ability, profile gifs....

Mods are higher than everyone as far as responsibility & administrative power.

You don't have to be a VIP to be a mod.
I know, but in ranking mods are higher than VIP. That gives them VIP privileges right?

User

VIP

Administrator

Superadmin

Co-Owner

Owner

Room roles can be applied to Guests, Users, and VIPs.