What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Politics Room

I am wondering why people are allowed to spread lies (proven) and hatred in this room?

Some members are constantly belittling many others for not agreeing with them and also grooming others to their side. They constantly flood the room with unproven/false facts. If you disagree they state YOU are bashing and play the victim.

It should be a room for civil debate. The United States is now divided enough.

"Ignore" is an option, but so is blocking them from the room.

Just asking.

Thanks

I am wondering why people are allowed to spread lies (proven) and hatred in this room?

Some members are constantly belittling many others for not agreeing with them and also grooming others to their side. They constantly flood the room with unproven/false facts. If you disagree they state YOU are bashing and play the victim.

It should be a room for civil debate. The United States is now divided enough.

"Ignore" is an option, but so is blocking them from the room.

Just asking.

Thanks
If you feel someone is doing so you are very much welcome to bring the topic up with a moderator or even report it ,

I will say this not everyone shares the same view points and what some may see as attacking someone others might not that is why usually we suggest the "ignore button" but you are still welcome to ask a moderator for help!

Don't be discouraged by this though we do want everyone to have a very peaceful time here even while discussing different view points

-Ernaline

Simply seeing it there doesn't mean it is allowed. I am sure you've worded it to be controversal.

I would have said a lot of that happens in politics and should simply be challenged.
I hadn't intended the wording to be controversial. It's the way many in the room feel about the situation, not just myself.

It does happen in politics, but the responses to being challenged are far from civil and this person will turn it into personal attacks. I myself can handle it, but it causes many to leave the room.

I just went into the Religion room. This person immediately showed up (from Politics) to make negative remarks about my posts before I even had time to finish. I went their to avoid further confrontation.

I don't think lies/conspiracy nonsense like the following should not be allowed to stay posted. It's not a political opinion.

Attachments

• on the capitol riot - Copy.JPG
    on the capitol riot - Copy.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 17