What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

please relay this message

Please tell CaliGal that JamesNY is having trouble with his account again. She's in Senior Room.
you need to read the messages I have left to you - Its your job to return to this message board and go back to messages you have started and to work with the person who has been working with you. In this case, namely Me.

you need to read the messages I have left to you - Its your job to return to this message board and go back to messages you have started and to work with the person who has been working with you. In this case, namely Me.
if you look at the top, of the message board, you should see the envelope and that is where 'my messages to you are.' that is where you contacted me last and that is where I returned to reply to you. making new messages everywhere is not helping you and it's not helping me. you need to reply in the same message each time- go to the email to admin like I told you - you will see our whole thread right there

if you look at the top, of the message board, you should see the envelope and that is where 'my messages to you are.' that is where you contacted me last and that is where I returned to reply to you. making new messages everywhere is not helping you and it's not helping me. you need to reply in the same message each time- go to the email to admin like I told you - you will see our whole thread right there
I did not appeal directly to anyone! I simply made a request: maybe the mod (aneek) could relay a message to a chatter who was in the room at the moment and was waiting to chat with me at that time. I wanted the chatter to know I was having trouble with my account instead of thinking I didn’t show up. I’m not “making new messages everywhere.”

It still comes down to you are the only one having this type of issue. As chatmaster said, if it were some site issue, we would have others with this same problem. There are none.

Something either in your settings on your phone, or computer is keeping your account from being kept, or when logging in, something is being done differently then what is supposed to be done.

Only you can figure out what that might me. I cannot see what you type into the register - or how you go about logging in. If the setting is something in your phone, perhaps you can ask the persons your phone account is with. They may have some idea of what kind of setting would prevent you from remaining registered.

But to this date, no one else has had this issue.

Way back when you were first here, you were a guest with multiple names as guests - your claim was they were not yours, yet they were linked to you, no one else.

What I'm saying is double check everything you do when you log in - take the time to ask your phone service people what you possibly could have set to not be able to log in. check any other thing that you do to find that one thing that is preventing you from this.

As far as asking other mods to pass on information. Trust me, that just will be turned over to me. Its no different then if a person is banned, kicked, room blocked, mods, nor admins are allowed to discuss any situation with a third party. We do have enough to do also.

I discussed as much as I was able with your friend. But the situation is on your end and you have to find the glitch - sadly that is just the way it is.

I once had a person who could not ever enter chat (this is not your problem though) The problem was a setting on their phone preventing pop up blocker. - but you have registered, spent time in the chat room, but the next time you couldn't - it's some little thing you are not seeing that you either change or try to do differently.