What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Photo gallery is down

jaded-anime14

Hi I have noticed that we can no longer access the gallery on our profiles. The pics are still on but no link to get to it as I wanted to update a couple of pics.

Can this issue be fixed for us all as it's only since the update this has happened

Many thanks

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I don’t see any problems with it but I’ve done a tweak to see if that works.

Can you let me know if the problem you’ve been experiencing has been resolved?

Currently we have to view our profile like viewing another chatter in order to mess with our gallery. Going through edit profile it doesn't appear to be showing up.

yes thats all it is...gallery isnt working in the edit feature.....but it does work if u just view ur own profile