What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

People should identify with pronouns based on their sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus

People should identify with pronouns based on their sex. People should identify with what they are.
If you're born male, you use male pronouns. If you're born female, you use female pronouns.

People shouldn't identify with pronouns based on their feelings. People shouldn't identify with what they feel they are.
If you're born male, you don't use female pronouns. If you're born female, you don't use male pronouns.

This is general logic.

Dear Mister Minus,
I am an old logician from the 18th century, and examining your arguments, I am compelled to say that there is nothing in there that can be found of worth. All your statements are founded upon on the basest lies, especially the fact that what you say is "general logic", that is absolutely untrue! None of the great logic textbooks claim any of what of you've said, not books on general logic, Aristotelian logic, neither books on Kantian transcendental logic, NOR books on Hegelian logic.

Anyhow, one should identify as what one is, right? That is a percept that you hold others to account to, yourself included? If that's the case, how come do I not see you identifying as "gobsmackingly stupid"? One should identify as what one truly is, after all! Maybe, you already do that.. in that case, well, my apologies to you, sir, but I'm thankful to you for being self aware if you do.

People should identify with pronouns based on their feelings. People should identify with what they want.
If you're born male, you shouldn’t have to use male pronouns if you don’t want. If you're born female, same thing applies.

People shouldn't identify with pronouns based on what gender they were born as. People should identify with what they feel they are.

This is general fucking logic.
i agree <33

People should identify with pronouns based on their sex. People should identify with what they are.
If you're born male, you use male pronouns. If you're born female, you use female pronouns.

People shouldn't identify with pronouns based on their feelings. People shouldn't identify with what they feel they are.
If you're born male, you don't use female pronouns. If you're born female, you don't use male pronouns.

This is general logic.
yes, it is logic but just let them be who they choose to be.
LGBTQ already melted through the english language with they/them pronouns and destroyed science with neopronouns but i could care less.
it all comes down to THEIR decision, not yours.

Last edited:
@Astral_Divinity You're implying that gender-diverse people are mentally ill.
alright little buddy! its scavenger hunt time!
find the exact words where i said what you're implying.
i never said that gender-diverse people are mentally ill, but they sure could've handled the pronouns better instead of using a plural pronoun to identify one person

@SadSpider

Matthew Broderick GIF

Dear Mister Minus,
I am an old logician from the 18th century, and examining your arguments, I am compelled to say that there is nothing in there that can be found of worth. All your statements are founded upon on the basest lies, especially the fact that what you say is "general logic", that is absolutely untrue! None of the great logic textbooks claim any of what of you've said, not books on general logic, Aristotelian logic, neither books on Kantian transcendental logic, NOR books on Hegelian logic.

Anyhow, one should identify as what one is, right? That is a percept that you hold others to account to, yourself included? If that's the case, how come do I not see you identifying as "gobsmackingly stupid"? One should identify as what one truly is, after all! Maybe, you already do that.. in that case, well, my apologies to you, sir, but I'm thankful to you for being self aware if you do.
It's really mature of you to be insulting me in such a childish and condescending manner instead of proposing your opposing view. Quit trolling.

Last edited:
alright little buddy! its scavenger hunt time!
find the exact words where i said what you're implying.
i never said that gender-diverse people are mentally ill, but they sure could've handled the pronouns better instead of using a plural pronoun to identify one person
You literally agreed that gender essentialism is logical. Then you went on about how gender diversity is so illogical that it destroys science. You did imply that gender-diverse people are mentally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.