What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Not at all sure what I did.

Kgyuvry6bo9v

I left for approximately 3 days while on vacation and come back to all my friends hating me. I try to ask what I did while I was gone since I had no contact with any of them and just get told "dttm" then, kicked for trying to figure out what I did. Why am I in trouble for trying to figure out what I did??????

if you want to appeal your kick - please use the appeal section
It was 10 minutes. All I was doing was talking normally in chat. Didn't insult anyone or anything. Totally blindsided me as I have never broken a rule and tried my best to help report/flag the posts that aren't allowed on the site. Most of those go unnoticed though. I just don't know what I did.