What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

New Room Admin (Teen Chat)

BIG BROTHER

How's a user that made their account a week ago "room admin" for Teen Chat? I actually have experience as moderator and administrator. I have nothing to do. I literally made the 321chat account to be moderator again. The man's already 20. You need a teenager helping other teenagers in Teen Chat. I seriously need this.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 1.29.45 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-06 1.30.11 AM.png

Last edited:
How's a user that made their account a week ago "room admin" for Teen Chat? I actually have experience as moderator and administrator. I have nothing to do. I literally made the 321chat account to be moderator again. The man's already 20. You need a teenager helping other teenagers in Teen Chat. I seriously need this.

View attachment 186

View attachment 186

View attachment 187
Anyone is allowed to have a fair chance to be a moderator for 321 they are currently just a room mod though if you have a complaint about staff instead of talking about it on the message board you could also message the Teen Admin ZaraKatja

-ernaline

View attachment 186

View attachment 187
I'm going to have to agree with Ernaline. Anyone within the age range for Teen is welcome to have a chance at being a staff member. Regardless of age, I'm sure they will have equal capabilities as a teenager would.

If you seek interest in wanting to be a staff member, you may apply when moderator applications are open, or discuss the matter with an admin about you seeking for room mod position in the room you wish to moderate in.

Anyone is allowed to have a fair chance to be a moderator for 321 they are currently just a room mod though if you have a complaint about staff instead of talking about it on the message board you could also message the Teen Admin ZaraKatja

-ernaline
Tbh - hats off to the mods most of the time they get slammed for just trying to do the job - and no one is perfect all the time - whatever their age or experience - they will make mistakes just like the rest of the human race!

Tbh - hats off to the mods most of the time they get slammed for just trying to do the job - and no one is perfect all the time - whatever their age or experience - they will make mistakes just like the rest of the human race!
Thank you for this ♡ , it is very true and well said for sure

-ernaline