What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

New on here!

ᴸᴵᴹᴮᴼ

Hiya, my name is Oliver, Peyton or Zephyr. I could care less what you call me, most give me a nickname of some sort. I'm a Room Mod for Gay Teen Chat and Furry 16+ Chat, and an avid reader, writer and poet. I enjoy playing guitar, ukulele, skating, listening to music, drawing, reading and writing, as well as watching TV. I enjoy cartoons, anime, horror movies, and adult animation. I go by any pronouns! I am questioning my gender, but as of currently, I am referring to myself as genderfluid. I am queer, demisexual, and polygamous and I am dating two wonderful people. :3 I would like to make friends depending on who is willing to be friends. That's all I suppose, thank you!

Greetings, Oliver! My name is Marquis, although it serves the purpose of a pseudonym more than an actual name for me, and most call me Marq. I have no preference for any pronouns, so I am comfortable with any of them.
I am a global moderator whose designated room is GTC.
I also greatly share an interest in reading and books, listening to music (I like classical the most), although I cannot draw I do love art, and I find horror movies to be delightfully enjoyable.
It was nice to meet you, I most eagerly look forward to talking to you!!
Sincerely, Marquis.

When I say the following three magical words in order, I shall disappear without a trace...

QUEER! DEMISEXUAL!! POLYGAMOUS!!!

smoke GIF

Welcome Oliver. Nice to meet you.

Hiya, my name is Oliver, Peyton or Zephyr. I could care less what you call me, most give me a nickname of some sort. I'm a Room Mod for Gay Teen Chat and Furry 16+ Chat, and an avid reader, writer and poet. I enjoy playing guitar, ukulele, skating, listening to music, drawing, reading and writing, as well as watching TV. I enjoy cartoons, anime, horror movies, and adult animation. I go by any pronouns! I am questioning my gender, but as of currently, I am referring to myself as genderfluid. I am queer, demisexual, and polygamous and I am dating two wonderful people. :3 I would like to make friends depending on who is willing to be friends. That's all I suppose, thank you!
hi i am potentinal friend never heard of u