What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

New Colors fo Vip Members

Trench-

Brendon
VIP Member
As a neurodivergent VIP member, changing my profile theme and applying color to it honestly makes me feel better when I'm done mentally. As a moderator, I've expirenced a lot of feedback from other members who feel the same way that about more colors!
I noticed efforts were made for new usename fonts, I'm fond of Amita, I love it! :)
However, I find we need more yellow, more blue, more purple, and more pink options! Maybe even more Font styles for regular typing as well :)
Gradients are nice too! I appreciate them however I'd love more options!
Maybe a feature to choose them yourself? :)

As a neurodivergent VIP member, changing my profile theme and applying color to it honestly makes me feel better when I'm done mentally. As a moderator, I've expirenced a lot of feedback from other members who feel the same way that about more colors!
I noticed efforts were made for new usename fonts, I'm fond of Amita, I love it! :)
However, I find we need more yellow, more blue, more purple, and more pink options! Maybe even more Font styles for regular typing as well :)
Gradients are nice too! I appreciate them however I'd love more options!
Maybe a feature to choose them yourself? :)
Hex code option?

A custom color feature for username and text would be quite nice! I did suggest it a while back along with something else. I wonder what the new update will bring us.. 🤔

I know there's an add-on that allows (at least the chat owner, i dont know about admins) custom gradients and such to be made.
Font changing appears to be reserved for admins only as far as text styles though, which i find to be a bit of a bummer, but i think its fair they get a little more options than the rest of us considering their hard work.

A custom color feature for username and text would be quite nice! I did suggest it a while back along with something else. I wonder what the new update will bring us.. 🤔
Yeah that'd be awesome! I'd love to see it in the new update~! And yeah great minds think alike :)

I know there's an add-on that allows (at least the chat owner, i dont know about admins) custom gradients and such to be made.
Font changing appears to be reserved for admins only as far as text styles though, which i find to be a bit of a bummer, but i think its fair they get a little more options than the rest of us considering their hard work.
Aww..yeah !! Just think VIP members should get a bit more options, and yeah I do understand that aspect :)

It’s not easy to choose colours where they can fit in for our light and dark themes.

In the update I don’t see any changes to these colours but we can work on them.
I understand that perfectly, and I appreciate the ones we have currently.
And thank you CM!