What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

need help verifying my account

Chey

ok so here is what´s going on,

I made an account when i got home from school but for some odd reason it wont send me the verification code at all ive checked junk emails and spam folder but nothing showed up, could someone help me verify my account? the account name is the same as on here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-15 5.45.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-15 5.45.16 PM.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
It's possible you may have mistyped your email upon registering for an account with us. If you had just registered and cannot find the verification code sent to your email anywhere, wait a little. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to arrive. If not, then I would suggest to re-register but make sure you are typing your information correctly.