What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

My Introduction

Limited Edition

VIP Member
Hello fellow chatters,

I hope your day is going well. My name is Belle, and I am a transgender female. Only a few people know that I'm transgender.

I like to watch football and basketball. I decided to get into baseball yesterday. I honestly don't know why. I was just like I'm going to get into baseball now. I like the Niners and Hornets. I decided to follow the San Diego Padres. I know the Padres aren't too good of a team, but my Dad has a Padres hat at home so that was part of the reason why I chose them. Unfortunately, the hat is too small on me. I only like the Hornets because of LaMelo Ball. I like the Niners because they're a local team, and they were good when I got into football.

I also like to play Pokemon. The first game I played was Pokemon Diamond. I'm excited for the next generation of Pokemon! I don't play as much video games as I used to since I've been busy with work. I also like watching YouTube. My favorite YouTuber is MrBeast. I've been watching his videos before he blew up on YouTube. I think it was before he got 2 million that I started watching his videos.

I like to listen to pop and rap music. My favorite artists are Ariana Grande, Astrid S, Tate McRae, Rhianna, Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, Destiny's Child, and Whitney Houston. I don't have a favorite song. I would choose one of Rhianna's songs if I had to.

I think that's all. Have a wonderful day/night!

Welcome to the site , :) you have any questions of issues don't be afraid to ask , I'm a Blue Jays fan shame my favorite pitcher Marco Estrada retired , was cute too ,
as for pokemon I play a lot of it , playing the new pokemon legends, doesn't have the feel to the other pokemon games, don't get me wrong open world pokemon is a cool idea but it doesn't have the feel to it , I think my favorite so far is soul silver

I don't know much about baseball, but I'm going to learn about it. From what I know it's more slow paced compared to football and basketball.

I haven't played Pokemon Legends. I want to though since it takes place in the same region as Diamond and Pearl. I saw that you battle a guy named Volo. He's supposedly related to Cynthia. Cynthia is my favorite champion. Her team was super overpowered until they nerfed it in Pokemon Platinum. I haven't played Soul Silver but I've played HeartGold.

I've actually been a member on 321 since 2020. I was just looking to meet people and make friends. I somehow stumbled across this site, and it was the best thing that has happened to me. I'm an introvert so it's hard for me to socialize irl. I can but only if I know someone, and I get used to being around them. Fellow introverts will understand. I am way better when it comes to texting and chatting online, because I'm able to think about what I want to say. I met my best friend on 321, but things happened. I'm not going to get into it.

Welcome to the site , :) you have any questions of issues don't be afraid to ask , I'm a Blue Jays fan shame my favorite pitcher Marco Estrada retired , was cute too ,
as for pokemon I play a lot of it , playing the new pokemon legends, doesn't have the feel to the other pokemon games, don't get me wrong open world pokemon is a cool idea but it doesn't have the feel to it , I think my favorite so far is soul silver
Thank you! I wrote a response but didn't thank you. How rude of me 🤣. By the way, you're very nice. We need more people like you in this world.