What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

my honesty/only users

udontknowme

Inactive user
VIP Member
okay it’s about 321 I been on for a year and everything changed when I started causing trouble because people were annoying and aggravating tbh and I only like one of the mods just some because y’all nice but here comes whoever they are started tagging me and shit and btw idgaf say watchu want about my thread u don’t earn my respect and never will u ain’t getting paid ur just a admin that watches over the mods like bffr ain’t cha and btw mind ur business to all u do is stare at your computer all day 🤭🤭🤭 this thread is for users not u

Oh..

"everything changed when I started causing trouble because people were annoying and aggravating"

Yes.. it makes perfect sense to blame whatever Admin or mods because you cannot control yourself.

We have an ignore option for chatters who aggravate you.
There is a report option for when it becomes against the rules.
There is an appeal option on this forum you can do if you have been unfairly treated.
If you have issues with a Mod, you can speak to an Admin.
If you have issues with an Admin you can speak to myself or ChatMaster.
There is a feedback section you can fill out with any complaints or ideas on how to improve the site.
The site offers many options -
The only thing we don't offer is donuts and tea.

You are correct, Admins and Mods do not get paid, but they volunteer to put their hand up and take time away from their chat time to make sure you and every other chatter have a safe place to chat.

Feel free to put your hand up and volunteer your time yourself if you think you can make a difference for the better.

One should take responsibility for their actions rather than blame someone else, The rules of the site are common sense and if you have an issue, my pms are ALWAYS open.

We do volunteer our time and it's quite thankless, lot of us work hard to keep the site safe and running smoothly.

And as for what Prinny said if you want to improve the site and take a crack at modding, Pm me maybe we can work out a trial when you return

Last edited: