What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

My Gf has me as her tinder profile

Sloppyfart

So last night my girlfriend fell asleep and her phone was still unlocked. She was on pinterest for her holiday wants so I started looking because Idk what to get her for upcoming holiday. We have eachothers passwords and all so this really is not a big deal- we use each others phones a lot.

I went to send myself something from the pinterest and saw tinder in her most recent apps. Of course my heart sunk and I started looking, thinking she was cheating. But the messages I saw were from women.

Now I know my gf has always been bi curious, and if we broke up would probably never date another guy, but she said if she had those urges she would tell me and we would figure it out together (with threesomes).

So I kept looking and checked out the profile and its my pictures. My stats height hobbies etc. She never messages the women back just matches.

Im so confused.. why is she catfishing as me on tinder? I had to go to work by 5am so I woke her up enough to get her in bed but I left and went back to my place.

I dont know how to ask about this and really need some advice. Weve been together 2 years if it matters

This is very odd.
I'd definitely talk to her about it and let her know it makes you uncomfortable.

I'm sorry she disrespected you like this.

Hmm, it's strange, but I can say that Tinder is interesting, however, I came across local gay sex while looking for a good site for gay hookups. Has anyone had success using it? I’m curious if it’s legit and safe. I’d appreciate hearing your thoughts or any tips before I join!