What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Muted bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphina

VIP Member
When users trigger the spam filter (even in innocent posts), the user is muted without notification or symbols/message on their profile or by their username. They can still send and receive PMs and whisper to people. But when they post in main chat, no one else can see the muted person's posts. The person who has been muted has no idea they are muted. For all they can tell, their posts to main chat are posting.

Hi Seraphina,

I’m so sorry to hear of your experience with 321chat.com.

If it makes you feel any better, my VIP account has been banned, and I haven’t even broken any rules. All I see when I attempt to login, is the image shown in the attached screenshot so I can’t access anything.

Currently I’m awaiting a ban appeal but I have been unable to chat since 4th Jul. (I could not even whisper to anyone)

If you could approach someone (anyone) to help me, I would be so grateful.

Anyhow I wish you a great 24hours ahead 🙂

Attachments

• CE4B0883-3C28-4E8D-BEFF-23ED53E5501B.jpeg
    CE4B0883-3C28-4E8D-BEFF-23ED53E5501B.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 4
Hi Seraphina,

I’m so sorry to hear of your experience with 321chat.com.

If it makes you feel any better, my VIP account has been banned, and I haven’t even broken any rules. All I see when I attempt to login, is the image shown in the attached screenshot so I can’t access anything.

Currently I’m awaiting a ban appeal but I have been unable to chat since 4th Jul. (I could not even whisper to anyone)

If you could approach someone (anyone) to help me, I would be so grateful.

Anyhow I wish you a great 24hours ahead 🙂
what a troll....LMFAO...i got the exact SAME message to my muted thread...and all he did was change the name....

That’s because both of you have posted similar threads. Anyhow I wish you both the best despite my bad experience so far with 321chat.com. 🙂
she posted it on my behalf....ur just a chat abusing troll trying to make ur mark on everyone else's post....nobody cares that u are banned....nobody's going to help u...now bugger off

she posted it on my behalf....ur just a chat abusing troll trying to make ur mark on everyone else's post....nobody cares that u are banned....nobody's going to help u...now bugger off
I’m sorry you feel that way? My post was similar because what you guys both said was similar. If by spam you mean someone who posts a similar message twice in a row, then I guess most people spam in that way from time to time. Anyway I’m sorry if I have caused any distress to you.

while i agree wholeheartedly about chatter's racist/phobic bs....threatening mods is also not allowed...and that's not exactly "friendly" now is it?
@Daniel444 didn't threaten anyone on this thread. He was being friendly and wasn't insulting any of us. @Chatter threatens literally everyone in every post and ppl like @Astral_Divinity and @UnknownUser side with him. I'm sick of this forums it's completely fucked

if u read his ban pic....u can see that he was threatening to "sue the mod"...
I have NEVER threatened to sue the mod or 321chat.com. I simply said that I MIGHT take legal action if they don’t supply the information that I’m legally entitled to receive. I took NO legal action against them at any point before the ban. I have appealed the ban as an error on their part. I haven’t broken any of the rules, so the ban should definitely be lifted.

If I’m able to, I plan to update this post should 321chat.com lift the ban on my account.

I have NEVER threatened to sue the mod or 321chat.com. I simply said that I MIGHT take legal action if they don’t supply the information that I’m legally entitled to receive. I took NO legal action against them at any point before the ban. I have appealed the ban as an error on their part. I haven’t broken any of the rules, so the ban should definitely be lifted.

If I’m able to, I plan to update this post should 321chat.com lift the ban on my account.
take ur whining about ur ban to the ban appeals...stop putting it all over everyone else's posts

take ur whining about ur ban to the ban appeals...stop putting it all over everyone else's posts

Taceaux, you have a good point there. 🙂 I plan to now keep quiet about the issue while I allow the 321chat.com to lift the ban within the next seven days. I’m sorry for any disturbance on anyones post.

The mods are just users who volunteer their time to keep the site running. They owe you nothing legally. Take that elsewhere.

The mods are just users who volunteer their time to keep the site running. They owe you nothing legally. Take that elsewhere.
Hi Seraphina,

I never said (or even suggested) that I was going to sue any mod.

Further more, I have spoken to a few of the mods on 321chat.com and found them generally to be helpful and pleasant to chat with as well.

I apologise for any misunderstanding that you have received.

Wishing you a great 24 hours ahead, Seraphina 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.