What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

mute glitch

Taceaux

VIP Member
so i caught the spam filter mute...2 days in a row...

the weird thing is i was about to pm people...

i was able to whisper people....

some people could whisper back to me, some couldn't....

i could even score quiz points like a ghost...lol

both days sat in the muted room for a good 30 minutes with no attention....pmd every mod that was on without a single reply...and yeah i know mods are busy...but EVERY mod i tried???

thank god for dimples...she immediately responded to my whisper and sorted it out

but that glitch is weird...no mute hands either...just a totally strange matrix experience

so i caught the spam filter mute...2 days in a row...

the weird thing is i was about to pm people...

i was able to whisper people....

some people could whisper back to me, some couldn't....

i could even score quiz points like a ghost...lol

both days sat in the muted room for a good 30 minutes with no attention....pmd every mod that was on without a single reply...and yeah i know mods are busy...but EVERY mod i tried???

thank god for dimples...she immediately responded to my whisper and sorted it out

but that glitch is weird...no mute hands either...just a totally strange matrix experience

Hi Taceaux,

I’m so sorry to hear of your experience with 321chat.com.

If it makes you feel any better, my VIP account has been banned, and I haven’t even broken any rules. All I see when I attempt to login, is the image shown in the attached screenshot so I can’t access anything.

Currently I’m awaiting a ban appeal but I have been unable to chat since 4th Jul. (I could not even whisper to anyone like you thankfully could 😆)

If you could approach someone (anyone) to help me, I would be so grateful.

Anyhow I wish you a great 24hours ahead 🙂

Attachments

• E555FAAC-252B-4B49-8056-97831465238E.jpeg
    E555FAAC-252B-4B49-8056-97831465238E.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 3
Hi Taceaux,

I’m so sorry to hear of your experience with 321chat.com.

If it makes you feel any better, my VIP account has been banned, and I haven’t even broken any rules. All I see when I attempt to login, is the image shown in the attached screenshot so I can’t access anything.

Currently I’m awaiting a ban appeal but I have been unable to chat since 4th Jul. (I could not even whisper to anyone like you thankfully could 😆)

If you could approach someone (anyone) to help me, I would be so grateful.

Anyhow I wish you a great 24hours ahead 🙂
i'm not going to humor an obvious troll that mods obviously have an issue with...

feel free to threaten to sue me as well...

now GTOFH