What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Mlm Flag

Trench-

Brendon
VIP Member
Okay, so as a biromantic homosexual (someone that is into two or more genders romantically but not all, and men sexually) I was wondering if people who are homosexual/gay but are something else romantically are allowed to use the mlm flag. Where do we stand on this?

I'm only in favour of the nuclear family. If anyone feels the need to boast about their sexual diversity, they should head further west to that clownish kakistocracy. The place where "morals" matter more than ethics.

idiocracy GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I believe freedom of expression is a human right. Regardless of beliefs, everyone should be free to express themselves. You should be free to openly oppose my views, and I should be free to openly oppose yours.

mel gibson braveheart GIF

Okay, so as a biromantic homosexual (someone that is into two or more genders romantically but not all, and men sexually) I was wondering if people who are homosexual/gay but are something else romantically are allowed to use the mlm flag. Where do we stand on this?
you could have just asked if a gay guy is allowed to use a gay guy flag. :LOL: