What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Minor grievance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilytheneekrose

VIP Member
I'm not sure if I'm only one that thia annoys but getting locked out of certain rooms for no real reason (with the exception of the adult room due to age) seems quite unfair.

An example of this is a guy or cross-dressing guy getting blocked from the lesbain room just bases on they're gender when they haven't been rude or attacked any members in the room as they may just be seeking advice on certain things regarding the lesbian community.

Does anyone else feel like things like this are unfair and should be addressed or am i just making a mountain out of a mole hill?

If you had read the chatroom description beforehand, you wouldn't be putting forth such a pointless proposition.

Hence the word "only".

If you had read the chatroom description beforehand, you wouldn't be putting forth such a pointless proposition.

Hence the word "only".
yes some of them might say only but there are people getting blocked out of the rooms that should be allowed in becuase the choose to put other as their gender so should they be blocked because of that?

You are defending who exactly?

Do you have actual concrete evidence that they were kicked for being identified as "other"?
Did i say i was defending anyone? All i did was make a statement to see if others agreed or not. Unlike yourself I wasn't making it personal

And there are former members and guests that mentioned it to me before.

Your statement was obviously in defense of those who were kicked for being referred to as "other".

There is no framework in which to reach an agreement; only disagreement.

Users are not kicked simply for identifying as "other".

It's likely those users didn't provide you with more important background information to why they were kicked.

thats exactly whats happend to me in gay adult so it does happen i can assure you only days ago it happend to me
Diggin up an old thread to post your gay chat experience. Work the appeal and go up the chain if you need to but quit crying all over forums about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.