What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Mental Health Topic

Veritas

°◦✬ ᴠᴇʀɪᴛᴀs ✬◦°
VIP Member
I was thinking a Mental Health topic would be a great section to have for people.
People could connect over similar situations and it may help people socialize a little bit more if they can easily find common ground with someone and perhaps develop a solid support network they may be lacking in real life.

That is now done.

I’ll need to find global resources to help all chatters. I’ll stick the thread to the top of that forum.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.
On the topic, would it be alright if I provided a list of suicide hotlines people can contact in that section?