What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Meapy hello

0_minous

The ominous
VIP Member
Hello fellow human beings I am meap. Aka 0_minous. You might question the name choice since "awh but you're so cute". But you should be scarred! Im the scariest thing in the galaxy!

Jokes aside, for the general things I am usually up to: I work about half my day out. Then chill with whatever. Into gaming (MOBAs and etc) and neat convos. Hope to see others around

Nice to see you here 0_minous :) and your pfp is awfully cute hehehehe. I'm a gamer myself... love Call of Duty. Prefer to play the multiplayer mode. Am looking forward to seeing lots of conversations here on the forum... looks like a great place to meet new peeps!!