What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Lets Play TPAM

Veritas

°◦✬ ᴠᴇʀɪᴛᴀs ✬◦°
VIP Member
I haven't played forum games in so long so I figured I'd get one going.

This one is called TPAM, or The Person Above Me.

You just state a fact about the person who posted above you.
For example, the next person to post could say, "TPAM has blonde hair."
And we just keep going like that.

the chatting site is my first time.
It's hard to do on this site.
I'm looking for someone to help me.
I'm always open to you.

Does it count if I don't like to play games, but think that SloppyFart has the IQ of a piece of toast?
Considering the fact you are going out of your way as it appears to comment about another chatter, it definitely has gotten my attention.. and you should not be saying such about other people here as it won't be tolerated, and isn't going to be my advice to you is simply move on and don't be harassing another chatter it isn't cute nor is it looked at as funny. it's simply just disrespectful.

My point in my statement if you have a issue contact a moderater. it's that simple and or Admin. but in no way should you be making disrespectful, comments to others here and as it won't be tolerated.

( This doesn't only just apply to you It applies to everyone, in a sense of means that they would do this )

-Ernaline

Considering the fact you are going out of your way as it appears to comment about another chatter, it definitely has gotten my attention.. and you should not be saying such about other people here as it won't be tolerated, and isn't going to be my advice to you is simply move on and don't be harassing another chatter it isn't cute nor is it looked at as funny. it's simply just disrespectful.

My point in my statement if you have a issue contact a moderater. it's that simple and or Admin. but in no way should you be making disrespectful, comments to others here and as it won't be tolerated.

( This doesn't only just apply to you It applies to everyone, in a sense of means that they would do this )

-Ernaline
TPAM is one of the only good mods.

-Ernaline
Thank you