What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Kicked by a abusing mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracer

I got kicked for no reason by a mod he’s abusing his power and I can’t get people to see that I was hanging out in teen room with my gf and I was kicked from the room all because I’m one year older and doing nothing wrong I’m 21 that doesn’t give him the right to kicke me all because I said imma tell chatmaster about his abusing his powers his Username is Falling Dark My username is Tracer I’m 21

I got kicked for no reason by a mod he’s abusing his power and I can’t get people to see that I was hanging out in teen room with my gf and I was kicked from the room all because I’m one year older and doing nothing wrong I’m 21 that doesn’t give him the right to kicke me all because I said imma tell chatmaster about his abusing his powers his Username is Falling Dark My username is Tracer I’m 21
ur 21.....teen room is up to 20....what part of that do u not understand? u were kicked cuz ur too old...stop whining and trying to make it about an abusive mod

Users who are in rooms they are overage for will be room blocked.

Age range for most chatrooms is listed in the topic banner once you enter a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.