What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

kick exaggeration

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanKing

so i want to start off with... why is vip muted bc of "spam"? i got muted as a vip for that and i went to my second account to ask whats going on and if they could unmute me. I went and asked the mod Battle Angel nicely if he could unmute me~ all he said was "You're evading a mute. sorry." and kicked me FOR 1 WEEK. this isn't good. i have nothing against him but honestly a week is not cool. i want to know why do vips get muted for spam and why is my kick so exaggerating, i just want to chat.

sorry if there were any offenses.

Sincerely,
OceanKing. Have a nice day

Hi,

If the spam filters are turned off, it's for a reason.
but just because you are VIP it doesn't immune you to the spam filters.
It is not offered as a VIP feature, you are still expected to follow the sites rules with what you post, VIP or not.

You knew you posted a link that wasn't allowed by the site - hence the filter grab.
Next time instead of evading the 30min mute to 'ask' why VIP got caught, wait the 30mins and come back to ask. Otherwise you are welcome to fill out the feedback form to ask there.

I have reduced your kick, but next time please approach it the right way, evading never works well for anyone.

Thanks,
Prinny

Hi,

It is not offered as a VIP feature, you are still expected to follow the sites rules with what you post, VIP or not.

You knew you posted a link that wasn't allowed by the site - hence the filter grab.
Next time instead of evading the 30min mute to 'ask' why VIP got caught, wait the 30mins and come back to ask. Otherwise you are welcome to fill out the feedback form to ask there.

I have reduced your kick, but next time please approach it the right way, evading never works well for anyone.

Thanks,
Prinny
Ok thank you for letting me know

Hi,

Thanks,
Prinny

hi, what does "evading a kick" means.
I haven't even complained for being kicked or something nor even I was kicked before. And I go by the rules not to offend anyone. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.