What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

just saying hey

lady G

VIP Member
just wanted to say hey from cold maine.. it seems spring will never get to the cold tundra here.. some of ya may only know me as giggle monstah.. but im aka Lady G. i hope yall have a wonderful spring and even better summer..hope yall have a great day

It's the total opposite in my little corner of the world. We are fully into Autumn (Fall) here and I can't wait for the chills of Winter to hit us. Summer is far too warm for my liking. Rain and storms are my favourite kind of weather :love: I do however, hope that you have a great Spring and Summer... I will be keeping an eye out for the comments in Adult chat Lady G, make sure you show me some pics of your Spring!!
Denna xx

Just starting to see the warn weather here 15c here in bc all week , kinda nice to drive around with the windows down now, put away all my winter stuff finally and my summer tires go on tomorrow