What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

John Doe

John Doe

Let's get this straight:
  • John Doe is not my real name. John Doe is an anonymous name that, in general, most hackers use.
  • On the chat, my username is testingtesting. Please do not PM me if I have my PMs on.
  • I like to put quotes on my profile every now and then.
  • I do enjoy coding.
  • The best people are the nicest, don't come to me with a tasteless argument.
  • I follow the rules. If you don't, try it.
  • Now for what i'm trying to do on this chat site:
I am trying to be a moderator. I am seeing that most of 321chat's moderators are.. not up to standard to put it kindly. If any of you were interested; yes, I have been/am an administrator on another one of these chat sites so I do have experience. I will not say who I am, never will admit. If I become a staff member, I will put my private settings on. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Sincerely,
John Doe/testingtesting

Last edited:
hmm that's an interesting . I just want to know what your " standards " are based from ? oh wait i forgot you are Admin at another site . I'm sorry

Your trolling sucked. (n) In a good way.(y)
For starters, we won't be seeing you as a mod anytime soon. But it was SO ridiculous and edgy, that you made it funny.
Best of luck! Maybe someday... 🤷‍♂️

Trying Not To Laugh Social Media GIF
Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office
adam scott laughing GIF by Fox TV