What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

is user allowed to have two accounts & using both

Toddx74

VIP Member
I wonder is it against the rule for user to have two accounts (not me tho) he uses both account on same day one with VIP account & one without..

his name is Downepinoy

I personally feel he should delete the one without VIP account & keep VIP one as he paid for VIP.. No reason for him to be using both accounts just my opinion..
he is not my friend anymore I just notice he using both accounts..

Users are permitted to have more than one account, but we prefer them to stick to one as long as they aren't using their alt(s) for malicious purposes or whatever. Only then will it become an issue.