What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Is there a way to Report rooms aka the Simp Room for child sex talk and anti women content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloppyfart

I was muted for a year just for entering and catching the users talking about children in a sexual way then I was abused and told it was a teen chat the mod of the chat Pleasure and another users had offensive language on their profiles about women and when I called it out I was muted. Is 321 chat supportive of child abuse and sexist content?

As I was the one that removed you from the room they weren't breaking any of the rules , they asked you politely to leave and you refused to do so

As I was the one that removed you from the room they weren't breaking any of the rules , they asked you politely to leave and you refused to do so
So you saw they were attacking me for no reason and the content on the profiles about women? I did leave after pointing out no where did it say it was a teen room. 😳

So you saw they were attacking me for no reason and the content on the profiles about women? I did leave after pointing out no where did it say it was a teen room. 😳
they weren't attacking they where asking you to leave several times , at the point you should have left instead of arguing with them none of the profiles broke the rules as I had to come and step in and remove you

they weren't attacking they where asking you to leave several times , at the point you should have left instead of arguing with them none of the profiles broke the rules as I had to come and step in and remove you
I did leave after the 2nd time I had to report one of t
Profiles says "fuck all women" or something to tha effect

I did leave after the 2nd time I had to report one of t
Profiles says "fuck all women" or something to tha effect
Hello there , I'd like to say the admin has giving you an explanation on this subject and it won't be open to any further replies so let's try to move on it was already explained to you the situation .. next time you can just contact staff if you feel you was treated wrongly at the time

-Ernaline

Status
Not open for further replies.