What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Introductions suck

Zylith

New here! Feel free to privately message me anytime😗. I only wanna talk to teens, no one older than 18.
I'll accept shy introverted ppl but extroverts pls stay away i'm not ready for the drama and energy lol😭 jk😂

wow. look out, everyone; it is another edgy teenager. :LOL:
Oh! Look everyone, here's another background character with a name called Bob who thinks he's all the shit and tries to aggravate people he meets online while hiding behind no profile because he wants the attention his mommy and daddy didn't give him when he was younger. Who tf asked for your opinion Bob the builder? Also, remember to put your capitals at the beginning of each sentence; that's the least you could do as a failed teenager in society🥰

Oh! Look everyone, here's another background character with a name called Bob who thinks he's all the shit and tries to aggravate people he meets online while hiding behind no profile because he wants the attention his mommy and daddy didn't give him when he was younger. Who tf asked for your opinion Bob the builder? Also, remember to put your capitals at the beginning of each sentence; that's the least you could do as a failed teenager in society🥰
tl;dr

here is some advice: don't write a meaningless essay when you are negging. it makes you look butthurt and shallow. keep it simple. ok? do not be so edgy and cringe. :LOL: