What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

introduction

hey everyone im hereforchat tom i just thought i would introduce myself just to prove to everyone im a decent chattar and not here to cause drama as has been suggested im a keen gardener i enjoy cooking staaks and pies mainly im a good listener here to chat and help anyone i do not judge or make assumptions i will always do my best to help anyone the best i can but i guess you will make your own minds up about me if you havent already and thats fine we live in a democracy people are entled to believe as they wish i know what iv said is true and im an honest person trust worthy
many thanks for taking the time to read

Meh it’s alr tbh I think the bots need to stay out of pm and just on like main chats
Like if someone is spamming pms then block em as simple as that
They will only continue spamming people's private messages unless you report them. Blocking the account doesn't necessarily get rid of them for everyone, just for yourself. A tip to keep in mind.

As for your ban, I advise you appeal if you have not already so we can look into it.