What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Introduction!

Trench-

Brendon
VIP Member
While I'm not new here and posted an introduction here ages ago, I feel the need to post a new one nice there's more user activity here!

Firstly, my name is Brendon or Elijah! I'm 15-18, white and Native American. I live in the states and I'm not too fond of it aha! I write my own music, and I'm a pretty big concert junkie! I love bands such as Waterparks, Twenty One Pilots, 100 Gecs, My Chemical Romance, Lovejoy, Fall Out Boy, IDKHOWBUTTHEYFOUNDME and Panic! at the Disco! I'm also a pretty big fan of nintendo and cartoons such a children's and adult! I'm a pretty big video game nerd as well! I'm a transguy, I'm demisexual, and polyamorus as well as Buddhist. My religion and sexual orientation may bother some people, but I take pride in whole I am and wanna be!
While my introduction may not be everyone's cup of tea, I'm totally open to making new friends, and my 321 Chat username is RITUAL- ! !

I LOVE NINTENDO, although I don't have a switch so I haven't played the Nintendo Switch games, I am too broke to get one, sobs.
I find eastern religions such as Taoism and Buddhism to be pretty interesting.

While I'm not new here and posted an introduction here ages ago, I feel the need to post a new one nice there's more user activity here!

Firstly, my name is Brendon or Elijah! I'm 15-18, white and Native American. I live in the states and I'm not too fond of it aha! I write my own music, and I'm a pretty big concert junkie! I love bands such as Waterparks, Twenty One Pilots, 100 Gecs, My Chemical Romance, Lovejoy, Fall Out Boy, IDKHOWBUTTHEYFOUNDME and Panic! at the Disco! I'm also a pretty big fan of nintendo and cartoons such a children's and adult! I'm a pretty big video game nerd as well! I'm a transguy, I'm demisexual, and polyamorus as well as Buddhist. My religion and sexual orientation may bother some people, but I take pride in whole I am and wanna be!
While my introduction may not be everyone's cup of tea, I'm totally open to making new friends, and my 321 Chat username is RITUAL- ! !
gimme friend code so we can like, play minecraft or some shit

gimme friend code so we can like, play minecraft or some shit
I LOVE NINTENDO, although I don't have a switch so I haven't played the Nintendo Switch games, I am too broke to get one, sobs.
I find eastern religions such as Taoism and Buddhism to be pretty interesting.
Astral- I mainly use my 3DS XL and since I don't have NS online at the moment you'll get bored fast LOL
I get that honestly LOL, and yes they are !