What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I'm new to this chat room.

Hello Doug, this is the forum, if you click on the menu (3lines top left) you will find the option for chat, click on there and it will redirect you to the chat log in page where you can create a chat a account :)

Nice to meet you, Doug.

Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Hello Doug, this is the forum, if you click on the menu (3lines top left) you will find the option for chat, click on there and it will redirect you to the chat log in page where you can create a chat a account :)
Thank You for the Info :)
Thank You for the info ;)

Hi Doug,

Greetings to you. I felt the same way when I joined 321chat.com. On the back of that I decided to purchase VIP membership.

Anyhow after experiencing a few issues, I reached out to [email protected] and asked for some very basic personal information. Anyhow they refused so I asked for other information that they would surly agree to provide. Nope that was also refused. I decided to ask for alternative information that I thought would be acceptable to ask for. But nope, you guessed it that was refused as well.

So after a whole day of emails trying to get just some information I said that if I don’t receive the information that I’m legally entitled to receive in a months time, I MIGHT take legal action.

I waited about a month, and on 4 Jul I was just chatting in the Lobby of 321chat and unexpectedly without warning I was presented with a ban image as shown in the screenshot attached. This means that I can’t access anything, such as my account or chat rooms ect. (I had not taken any legal action at anytime before being banned).

Unfortunately to this day I’m still banned and I haven’t broken any rules. I’m waiting on an appeal, to get the ban overturned.

If they reverse this ban I will let you all know on this thread if possible.

So Doug, I’m not one to want to disappoint you but it seems that 321chat.com is incredibly VOLATILE.

Attachments

• 157418DF-E263-49D3-AD05-5008BDFBD1BF.jpeg
    157418DF-E263-49D3-AD05-5008BDFBD1BF.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Daniel444 is unwell. They were refunded their VIP and asked to not return. They have been banned multiple times but continue to return under other IPs. They threatened to sue because they think they are entitled to a written log of all their communications while on the chat site.

The fact that they keep making posts trying to get accepted back when (me) the owner of the site has repeatedly said no matter what threaten or how much they beg they will not be allowed back should tell you all you need to know about the user.

Daniel444 is unwell. They were refunded their VIP and asked to not return. They have been banned multiple times but continue to return under other IPs. They threatened to sue because they think they are entitled to a written log of all their communications while on the chat site.

The fact that they keep making posts trying to get accepted back when (me) the owner of the site has repeatedly said no matter what threaten or how much they beg they will not be allowed back should tell you all you need to know about the user.
You mean he...(gasp)...Lied?!?!