What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Ignoring or not ignoring...this is the question

NYTRO

What if a bad user spreads bs and fake rumours around about you in main chat?

If you fight this user in main or pm, some mod would come to ask to put eachother on ignore.

But what if you ignore this bad user and what if this bad user keeps spreading aroundn bs and fake rumours about you?

How would you know?

New users wouldn't know that maybe the bad user is spreading lies and they would judge you in a wrong way.

But if you wouldn't use the ignore and fight the bad user...mods would kick you out.

I saw this many times in teen chat.

I saw bad users calling other users "Pedo" without mods doing anything to punish the bad user.

Is the ignore a solution?

I guess the solution would be zero tolerance for trolls.

But some troll has good ranked users helping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-21-14-23-976.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-21-14-23-976.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 24