What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

i wish to say sorry

hey everyone i just want to say sorry if my last post annoyed anyone i just wanted to see if i could get a second chance or a least try and resolve a recent disagreement but after a long hard think i now realise i went about it the wrong way i wish to say sorry to taceaux i hope i have spelt that right if not forgive me he is actually one of the good guys here and i got him completely wrong thats not me making any excuses im just been totally honest i know i must have annoyed the hell out of him for which i take responsabillity for as is the right thing to do its just and again this is no excuse i just dont like been falsely accused iv tried everything i can to put it right but as taceaux has said maybe i should just accept that that is never going to happen
anyway have a goodnight all