What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I want to delete my account but i can not get into my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

katesmith

I want to delete my account with all of its content. i can not delate it my self can i have my account deleated by your team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
You are welcome to delete your 321chat account if the action that was taken on your account to begin with gets reconsidered upon your appeal which you need to respond to and provide the information we're requesting as we have already advised you about it.
You are welcome to delete your 321chat account if the action that was taken on your account to begin with gets reconsidered upon your appeal which you need to respond to and provide the information we're requesting as we have already advised you about it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.