What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I quit I don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian chaney

I was banned for talking about money and cash app and getting my phone fixed, I was unbanned not even 10 minutes go by and I'm banned again, I was just trying to talk to the mod about what i did wrong and so it didn't happen again but what ever.

I'm I'm so stupid and slow and I don't understand things right away but whatever it doesn't matter I won't enter the site again.

If you got back into the chat there is no need to talk about what got you banned.
Of course it is likely to result in the chat banning you again and marking it as spam.

mentions cash app

gets spam filter banned

get unbanned

asks mod why banned for saying cash app

(**spam filter starts salivating.....**)

If you got back into the chat there is no need to talk about what got you banned.
Of course it is likely to result in the chat banning you again and marking it as spam.
I have a question for you I can you look at the logs and see why my oldest account got banned?

I totally forgot about it

The username for is: Julianchaney

I just want to know if I can apologize or get that fixed.

I have a question for you I can you look at the logs and see why my oldest account got banned?

I totally forgot about it

The username for is: Julianchaney

I just want to know if I can apologize or get that fixed.
u keep adding to ur problems dude...now ur saying u have ANOTHER acct that is banned...so uve just been ban evading...which in itself is a ban, on top of the mentioning cash app bans...lol

word of advice : ur offering up too much info.... "shhhhhhh!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.