What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelylover

Im extreamly upset about this because it says ive been warned but ive spoken to not one but 2 mods who have apologized for kicking/removing my picture. In my pfp im simply wearing a tank top just as if anyone would. I have a more curvy body and, tbh i feel im being shamed. I cant even wear normal clothes i like because of something thats out of my hands. Its annoying and upsetting that i have to write this. Who can i go to/where do i go for help?

if multiple mods have had to tell u something about the pic...maybe u should just realize how it comes off to other people and simply pick a differnet pic????

and im saying...if multiple mods have had to delete it..maybe u should just chalk it up to its borderline and just roll with a new pic

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Steve Carell Lol GIF
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.