What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I know the mods do the best they can, but are "jokes" like this really allowed?

Hoygb3n3j8rz

How come when I see this stuff and report it absolutely nothing is done about it? I am told that it is just jokes, but I don't think such things should be joked about personally in a room that consists of a majority of minors? The other issue I have is that if nothing is done when I sit there and spam report on such comments that it's clearly telling me my reports are going through, but no one does anything about them.

The other thing is how come if no one is doing anything about these sort of things being said that why can I get into trouble for reposting it if they don't get in trouble for saying it in the first place? I have reported a user that told someone in chat the N word in Arabic. It wasn't just the N word that usually gets used either. It was the one that ends with ER. He didn't get muted, kicked, or banned for saying that in chat. Message was deleted and that was the end of it. I have seen people say or do less things that get kicked or banned for saying things not even remotely close to that. Please don't give me the "well, all mods mod differently." BS, because don't all mods agree to uphold the same rules and go through the same training in the first place?

Lastly, I have seen/heard things like "Oh, this mod said I can say the N word." When he was white which caused a fight for a few minutes. This to me needs to end. I feel like every mod needs to uphold the same rules/punishments for every user. It really doesn't make sense to kick someone for saying fattie to themselves and then just delete the n word and act like it never happened.

Attached are various images or screenshots of "jokes" that I have attempted to report in the past, but no one does anything about. Someone needs to step up and do something or it's just going to continue to get worse. Please do something staff!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241006_065747_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241006_065747_Chrome.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20241012_122326_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241012_122326_Chrome.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20241011_134857_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241011_134857_Chrome.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240929_234601_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240929_234601_Chrome.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240927_113456_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_113456_Chrome.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240910_183629_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_183629_Chrome.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240910_182857_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_182857_Chrome.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, all mods have set rules but we do still all mod differently (if you agree or not), we aren't all processed the same like robots - we are human and we mod on what we have infront of us at the time.
What some find more lenient, others may see it differently - this is why we have the ban,kick,mute appeal process and Admins.
It's not all as black and white as you may think.
You're welcome to apply for a mod position after your account is 12months + if you feel like you could make a difference, we welcome more staff.

As for the 'N' word, staff has had many discussions about this and we follow what the owner has ask us to follow
There is a big and obvious difference between when it is being used conversationally vs a pejorative. Changing the ER to an A does not mean the words okay, but we also look at context if it is being used as in insult towards someone.
You don't have to agree with this, but this is what we follow.

As for some of those screenshots, I will be following them up. I do agree some of them should not have been allowed.

Please know, you may not always see actions being taken at the time of report, this does not mean action has not been taken at all.
There is alot that goes on behind the scenes re; modding.

But again, I'll definitely be follow those up.

Take care.

Last edited: