What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I just can’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

udontknowme

Inactive user
VIP Member
okay i Just wanna say this okay listen I’m not complaining or whining or begging for attention I’m not that type of person to do that imma be real witchu lady stop replying to my threads or whatever this is called don’t be such a puta I hated u tbh I’m glad I’m banned I don’t have to see u finally and thank u for shouting out my other accounts I had and if u reply to this I’m ignoring u I ain’t gon say shit get on with ur life and whoever taco dude is go do something final thread

But have you considered the ignore button?

Attachments

• how to ignore.png
    how to ignore.png
    519.7 KB · Views: 5
noah reid help GIF by CBC

since it's a mod party on this thread...is this person just as aggravating whoever they are on reg 321? lol

What person and who’s aggravating why don’t u find something to do and get off 321chat ur gonna get disinterested I really hope people will know that 321chat is nothing but a waste of time so there’s nothing u can do I’d rather delete it and try reading a book instead of some chat 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️smh

What person and who’s aggravating why don’t u find something to do and get off 321chat ur gonna get disinterested I really hope people will know that 321chat is nothing but a waste of time so there’s nothing u can do I’d rather delete it and try reading a book instead of some chat 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️smh
You talk a lot of talk for someone incapable of walking the walk.

Like for real.

You're all, "screw 321chat." And then you don't leave.
You're like that mysterious rash that keeps coming back. Its leaving everyone baffled.

exscuse me but I wasn’t talking to u the fact ur so naive and competent u always gotta say something I’m ending the conversation here

Yes, I'm the naïve one.

Its a forum, its for communicating.

Status
Not open for further replies.