What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

how to

Solution
Registration is temporarily disabled for the meantime as there has been a significant increase in bot activity throughout the site and unwanted links being posted. Until further notice or at some point when the time is right, the option to register for an account will be enabled again.
Registration is temporarily disabled for the meantime as there has been a significant increase in bot activity throughout the site and unwanted links being posted. Until further notice or at some point when the time is right, the option to register for an account will be enabled again.

Solution
this is upsetting because my account has just disappeared (didn't sign up for it to be deleted), and now i can't make another account as registration is closed and i need to wait for the guest account to be cleared to chat.