What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

How many people use mobile vs desktop version of 321?

Veritas

°◦✬ ᴠᴇʀɪᴛᴀs ✬◦°
VIP Member
I primarily use desktop version, but when im out and about i'll use mobile on the forum. Dont really like the chat on mobile much, but glad its an option to me (my screen is too small to comfortably keep up with the chat).

yeah I prefer my pc ,specially when I'm needed to deal with things I prefer my pc , I'll use my phone in a crunch or if I'm sitting somewhere bored out of my skull

99% laptop here . Its a train wreck in progress for me to be in here on my phone . ( fat fingers and a small screen dont mix ) :ROFLMAO:

I prefer accessing 321 with my phone lol, it's much easier to navigate through chat and send messages on.

Although I sometimes use other devices like PC and Google Chromecast TV.

Definitely prefer a laptop. Both for forum and chat. It's just easier for me. But the mobile version and app are convenient when needed.