What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

How long before a ban is reviewed and (in theory) removed?

Starryeyes0784

I was banned, not 100% sure what I did wrong but was curious what kind of a time frame there is for a ban appeal to be reviewed and such? 1st time for everything and just not sure what to expect with this process.

I was banned, not 100% sure what I did wrong but was curious what kind of a time frame there is for a ban appeal to be reviewed and such? 1st time for everything and just not sure what to expect with this process.
if you fill out the official form, it is usually cleared within a day or so.

I don’t know my ip address and idk what I did to get banned and idk how to get unbanned it said I was spamming which I don’t really talk to people so idk how I was spamming