What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Homophobic parent advicešŸ˜”

Beep0Bop13_

Personally, My parents arenā€™t homophobic, but my friends parents are.
Like, really homophobic.
And sheā€™s like really bisexual. I want to help her, but I donā€™t know how!

Hi! I'd advice her to come out after she's moved out (if she hasn't already) for safety as some parents can (and will) kick out their kid/s for being LGBT. I would honestly say, listen to her if she has any worries or concerns. She does not HAVE to come out ofc if she doesn't want to/feel ready to! Let her know that you're there for her :)

Hi! I'd advice her to come out after she's moved out (if she hasn't already) for safety as some parents can (and will) kick out their kid/s for being LGBT. I would honestly say, listen to her if she has any worries or concerns. She does not HAVE to come out ofc if she doesn't want to/feel ready to! Let her know that you're there for her :)
W mod